So this blog is published on the first day after my 32nd birthday! I am probably hungover but I am definitely at work. It’s been a pretty crazy year but I thought I would make a few goals for the next year to keep my trajectory going, as I feel I’m on a pretty good roll lately!
This last year has been a bit crazy. From giving blood for the first time, quitting retail, finding my dream career and getting a job that allows me to progress, going to courses, burning out, visiting New Zealand to see my family, its been pretty full on. It’s definitely been a growth year for myself and I definitely want to keep progressing.
So without further ado, here are the goals!
- Go on a trip! I have a few locations in mind, but as I am terrible for taking holidays and am now self employed, I am definitely going to take the opportunity to get away somewhere fun, and it doesn’t even have to be far!
- Have my business set up and rolling with more clients! (quite an exciting goal for myself).
- Get my full driving license in the UK. I basically have to start from scratch as the stages in NZ are different. Which may be a good thing as I haven’t driven for about 9 years.
- I have been relearning French via Duolingo for the last year, and this year I would like to complete the full course, so next time I go to Paris I can actually speak to the locals properly.
- Enter my blog for awards! I am about two years into the game of blogging and have not entered a single competition yet. It would be fun to enter and see how this little blog does.
- Give blood again. I liked doing it the first time so am going to try and do it every three months.
- Get my citizenship sorted. I have been here for nine years and have been going through the process so this is the year to bring it home.
- Throw more events with the Braw Blogger Events team. It has been amazing to be a part of this team and help throw two events, so long may it continue.
Have you set any goals for your birthday? Let me know what they are in the comments.
Read my other blogs!