So this week I am showing you through the products and must haves I take in my bag everyday (and the brand of kitchen sink I keep in there also).
I bought this fabulous bag off Ebay, and I just love it. It’s small enough so I can’t over carry heavy stuff, and it has a panel where I have put all of my favourite pins, plus it has a glitter see through front! So cute!
Heres what I have inside.
- KEYS. I can’t be one of those people that have their keys on a hook by the door, or in a bowl – none of that. I will forget them. Plus my door is one of those that just locks when I leave, so if I forget my keys, I definitely can’t go back in to get them!
- Reusable bag. I am firmly on board with this reusable bag, as I have a dozen of these canvas bags around, so why not put them to use! I am proud to say that my plastic bag usage is now only for my rubbish bags.
- Wallet. I bought a great snap wallet from Primark, and I haven’t looked back. It has ALL my loyalty cards, coupons, and a picture of Neil Armstrong landing on the moon. It’s what I need.
- Headphones. I NEED Headphones. I can’t picture life without them – as a INFJ I do need to have that time to shut out the world and decompress after a long day.
- Sunglasses. Always a need, for the same reasons as headphones. When I was severely depressed these two things would become my armour.
- Deodorant. I use a roll on from Sure and at the moment I have the Soap and Glory Original Pink Perfume.
- Coin Purse, or as I call it, the Tip Purse. I have a lovely seashell tiny purse that I put all my coins in – mostly stolen from my husband, to tip staff when we are out for dinner! Or if we need a last-minute bus fare. SO handy.
- Makeup Bag – this really should include a category of its own, but this is a super low-key bag. I have my lip stuff, hayfever pills, citalopram pills, shell shaped mirror (of course) and mints. I don’t carry around makeup to top up during the day as most the time I can go to work without makeup or I am working from home so it’s easy breezy.
- Hairbrush that on the back says ‘Mermaid Hair, Don’t Care’ – can you tell I’m into mermaids?
- Hand Cream – Hand Food from Soap and Glory – SUCH a nice smell.
- Pusheen Multicolour Pen – this never fails to make me smile when I take it out to write serious business stuff.
- Backup Charger – now that my Iphone is being used since my Ipod went for walkabouts and I play The Sims all the time, I usually need to charge it extra in the afternoon. It definitely has saved my life a few times!
- Business Cards – because I am a self-employed Social Media Consultant, every day I’m hustling.
- Hand Sanitiser – because you just need it.
While this may be a lot to some people (and not much to some) this is the perfect amount of things to get me through my day. It’s funny how personal your bag is – have you ever seen the inside of your friends bags? I remember having a nosy through my mums bag and being fascinated about what grownups carry around – makeup, etc. If you have your own Inside Your Handbag blog – please send it to me!
Read my other blogs!
Follow me on Social Media!